Chase is 6 months old today. He is growing up so fast. He has been rolling over on his tummy a lot these past few days. He even pulls his knees up under himself a little and inches along. He also scoots on his back and can go all over the place. We keep telling him that he will rub off what little hair he has but he won't listen to us :) We started giving him the Gerber 2nd foods about a week ago. They have some really good combinations (like fruit smoothies). I also tried giving him a sippy cup to see what he would do because he already reaches for his bottle and can basically feed himself that way. However, he couldn't quite do it. He can hold the handles but he hasn't learned to tilt the bottle or cup up when he is sitting upright. In fact, I tried the sippy cup myself and it was really hard to get anything out. We'll try again later. Chase is also sitting face front in his stroller which I thinks he likes better. I know I would. He can see where he is going now. Lastly, we had pictures taken over the weekend to mark his 6 month milestone. I have posted some samples together. I just love them. He is so cute and makes my whole face light up (if I do say so myself)!

No comments:
Post a Comment