Friday, January 21, 2011

Chase at 3 months

Chase is now 3 1/2 months. He is growing like a weed. He was weighed a few weeks ago at over 15lbs so I'm sure he is reaching 16-17 lbs by now. He is getting better with head control and can reach and hold small objects. We have to give him soft things becuase he'll hit himself in the head. He also likes to pull his blanket or burp cloth over his face so we are all the time playing peek-a-boo. Just this week he has started to laugh. I have uploaded a short video for you to hear. I just love showing him off. He has got to be the most beautiful baby ever and he doesn't shy away from the camera.

1 comment:

  1. He is too cute and I love his little laugh! I know you guys are having so much fun with him!

    ReplyDelete