Friday, February 25, 2011


I should give an update on my last posting. If you recall, I mentioned that Chase stayed in the church nursery for the first time and all went great. Well, the next Sunday our lucky number flashed across the screen. Bill actually saw it first and gave me a little nudge. OMG,  I thought and of course we were sitting in the 2nd row up front. When I got to the nursery they said that he wouldn't drink his bottle and he had been crying for about 15 minutes. I think the older ladies were just nervous or something because he drank it for me and then I was able to return to service. It was kind of funny. Chase has also been sleeping through the night for the last two or three weeks now. Yeah!! Our schedule is down to a science. I pick Chase up from grannies house and when we get home, I feed him a veggie or fruit. Then play, cat nap, bathe, play some more, bottle and bedtime. He still hasn't rolled over but if he's given a little push, he knows what to do from there. He can hold his head up for a long time now. Also, a co-worker let me borrow her grand-daughter's Bumbo seat which is a really nice alternative to laying down or reclining. I've only had it a few days but he seems to enjoy it. He also likes bath time as you can see from the picture. The green thing behind his head is a bath pillow that has suction cup on the back. It keeps him from knocking his head on tub wall. And finally, at his last doctors appointment this month, he weighed 18.6 lbs and was 25.75 inches long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment