Friday, February 4, 2011

4 months old today!


Chase is 4 months old today. It seems like we've had him for forever. Anyway, he has really started to notice the dogs. He lets Fonzy lick his hands. And we try to show Chase how to pet him. This past Sunday Chase stayed in the church nursery for the 1st time. I was nervous about leaving him but they have a really good system for alerting you if there is a problem. You are assigned a key chain with a number and if you are needed, they punch in this number that will appear on this small screen that hangs in the sanctuary. The screen is very small and discrete so it's not like they are broadcasting for everyone to see. So the entire hour I kept looking up at the screen to see if my number was showing. Luckily, it didn't. The ladies said he was a good boy. Also too, I noticed later that day he had a small sticker on the back of his shirt.  It was his name. I guess they do that so that they don't mix up the kids. i decided to take a silly picture of it. This week we started to feed Chase cereal. The first few times he would make choking sounds but then smile (so we knew he was kidding around). He is now used to it and loves it. He tries to pull the spoon towards his mouth. Honestly, the whole feeding schedule, what to feed him, how to feed it to him has been stressful. I think we have it figured out, at least for this week.

1 comment:

  1. By the look on his face, he does not like being "labeled!" He is so precious - enjoy him!

    ReplyDelete