It was so nice having a few days off for Thanksgiving and spending time with family. Bill was actually off work too which made it even better. Last year he had to work. We ate lunch with my dad's side of the family first. Chase had a good time playing with his cousins and the weather was so nice that everyone could enjoy being outdoors. Later that night we went to my mom's side of the family to have dinner. The next morning Bill and I headed for Raleigh to do some shopping while McCauley watched Chase for us. The crowds really weren't bad when we got there. Of course it was almost lunch time so I imagine that a lot of people had already done there early bird shopping and went back home to bed. A little later we had lunch on the patio at the Cheesecake Factory. It was another good weather day. Bill and I really enjoyed the time to yourselves. I don't think we had ever been away from Chase that long before on a weekend (7 hours).
AAAAAHHH--can we do it again (hee hee).
 |
| Bill, Chase, and cousin Jackson |
 |
| Chase with Grandpa (my dad) |
 |
| Hugs from cousin Zoey |
 |
| Papa, granny, aunts, cousins, mom, me, Bill and Chase |
 |
| Breakfast with daddy |
 |
| Chase by the tree. He's holding one of his favorite ornaments. |
So, some people have said that little kids (babies) love to mess with the Christmas tree but Chase really hasn't. At first he wanted to unplug it from the wall but I fixed that by placing a tall present in front of the outlet. Instead, he wants to look at his ornament that grandma (bill's mom) bought him last year. It is a snowman that light up blue and red. He also loves Bill's ESPN ornament that plays the ESPN theme song.
No comments:
Post a Comment