Sunday night, I carved his little pumpkin into a Jack-O-Lantern. He just looked on as if to say "what are you doing to my pumpkin?" He wasn't really all that interested in what I was doing but at least he got to see the whole process of cleaning out the "guts".
Halloween night he was full of energy. Was it a full moon? He became restless as I cooked dinner, so I sat his pumpkin on his high chair tray. After a few minutes he decided to roll the pumpkin off. Thank goodness it didn't splatter everywhere. It just has a crack. By that time we wanted out of the highchair. He rolled the pumpkin around on the kitchen floor and the dogs licked up the mess. Next, he was into the dishwasher soap. He likes to open and close the dishwasher door and my dishwasher isn't the best in the world...so sometimes, the "Cascade" gets clumped up in the dispenser. Then he moved onto pulling out bowls and strainers from the bottom cabinet.
No comments:
Post a Comment