A week or to two ago Chase came down with a bad cold but it didn't spread to his chest or develop an ear infection. He is doing really well at daycare. He seems to be more independent with his food. He wants to feed himself and he doesn't like it when you break his food into small pieces. He wants to do it himself. We've also started to say the blessing with him at dinner time. They do this at daycare and he has learned to put his hands together. It's so cute. And just this week it really sounds like he is saying MaMa.
Lastly, I'm working on redecorating Chase's room. Did I mention that it was never really decorated before? We had a few things out but it was never done completely. It looked so bear and boring. Bill and I decided on a vintage sports theme. We've hung up a couple of shelves and I plan to paint a wall this weekend. I'm also working on painting numbers to hang. It's slowly coming together.
| Chase likes wearing my headband. I have no idea why. |
No comments:
Post a Comment