Friday, February 24, 2012

February Update

There doesn't seem to be much to report since my last post. We've pretty much settled into a routine. I guess when that happens, the little things don't seem so "news worthy". Chase continues to do well at daycare. He was moved to another classroom a couple of weeks ago. It was the classroom he was intended to be in when he first started however the teacher for that room just had minor surgery so they grouped Chase with the older toddlers. Now that he has been moved into the Toddler I class, he is the oldest by only a few months. There are two other boys in his class. Chase likes to be a helper. We were told that one day the little boy in his class had dropped his pacifier and began to whine. Chase picked up the paci, put it into the boys mouth and patted him on the back. We are also told that Chase like to help push the little boys in the wagon.

Valentine's Day was kind of a disappointment. Chase actually developed Bronchitis and was not able to attend the party at daycare. I was sad because he missed his first Valentine Day party. My mom had even bought him a cute Valentine outfit. We ended up wearing it a few days later when he was able to return to daycare.


Aside from the Bronchitis, he also developed a diaper rash and the Hand-foot-Mouth disease which is a virus commonly seen in infants and children. I know he's been sicker these past two months than he when he stayed with my granny. You pick up every little thing in daycare. He is feeling much better now.



I'm still working on Chase's room. I got the wall painted but he haven't hung anything else up. His new dresser comes next week. Hopefully we can pull everything together then. I'm so anxious to complete this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment