Monday, August 27, 2012

Weekend with family

Chase and I spent the first half of Saturday running errands with my dad and ate lunch at Chick-Fil-A. Chase didn't want to eat his food because he wanted to play on the play set they have inside. However, he really is too small to climb all the levels that went to the top of the slide. One little girl was going to help chase up each level but she was too small herself to pull him up. She didn't want to let go or give up trying. She said that she could get him to the middle but then I asked how was he suppose to get back down? He would be stuck. I ended up having to climb a level to get him back down. The fun was over. Later that evening we went to cousin Kayla's birthday party. We knew that there would be a pool but I didn't think anyone would get in because of the weather. However, Chase spotted it and wanted in. Luckily, Papa said he would get in with him not knowing how cold the water was. They had a good anyway.


Chase and Papa

Chase and Kayla




Sunday, we went to visit my mom and she took us to a place called Pullen Park. This palce is amazing for kids. They had several playsets with slides, a swing area, and a sand area. This is all free. The also had a train, boat ride and indoor carosel, and paddle boats on the lake. The rides were only $1.00 We all had a great time. Unfortunaely, I didn't know we were going to this park so I didn't bring my camera. I was only able to take a few shots with my camera phone. Now, I have to figure out how to get them off so that I can post on the BLOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment