Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving spending time with family and eating good food. And then eating the leftovers for the next three days like we did. I would like to give a shout out to uncle Rodney who cooked a delicious smoked ham, granny who prepared the yam souffle, my mom who made the ho ho cake, and David's step mom who made shrimp etouffee. Don't get me wrong...all the food was great but these were just some of our favorites.

And, Happy Birthday to my mom who had to celebrate her day hosting Thanksgiving this year.

I would also like to say that I am thankful for all my families (mom's side, dad's side, and Bill's side). Unfortunately, we didn't get a chance to visit with Bill's side of the family this Thanksgiving but it is such a blessing to have some many kin folk who care and love us.

I am especially grateful for Bill and Chase. They sometimes drive me crazy, but they have brought me more happiness than I could ever put into words.

Enjoy the pictures...



Playing golf with cousin Zoey

Wagon ride with cousin Zane

Beautiful smiles (cousin Shianne & Chase)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Happy Birthday Nana

Chase going through the doggie door
Random Picture:

Me and Chase on grandpa's new golf cart

No comments:

Post a Comment