Bill's parents bought Chase the Elf On A Shelf right after Thanksgiving. I had been wanting to get one for him anyway but I had no idea how much thought and creativity people really put into this. After reading the book the first night we took him out of the box, I asked Chase what he wanted to name his Elf and he said "Ball". Hhhmmm. How about Elvis? Elvis the Elf. We've moved the elf several times (even though it says to move him everyday) but Chase likes him to stay in one spot (sitting on his piggy bank). Chase is still a little young though to understand the whole concept. Next year will be better.
Last night, the moment finally came when Chase got to see Santa and Mrs.Claus. Santa read his favorite book (The night before Christmas) to all the children. Afterwards, Chase got to sit on Santa's lap and even received a candy cane from Mrs. Claus. I was so excited for him!
Random Pictures from this month...
No comments:
Post a Comment