Last Friday, I had to make the decision to bring Chase with me to work because we didn't have anyone available to keep him. I brought everything I needed for the day (pack-n-play and walker in tow). Fortunately, McCauley was there to help between classes. Chase took a big nap mid morning but I had to leave for a meeting so Debbie W. and Debbie M. took care of feeding and changing when he woke up. When I returned he was playing with Jean. Later that afternoon, McCauley strolled him to the lake to feed the ducks. When they returned, he visited with Georgeanne and Pat across the hall. Chase helped take Pat's desk apart and then after a hard days work, he helped himself to some of Dr. Savitt's chocolate chip cookies.
![]() |
| Does this hole need fix'n? |
We had a good time visiting with the animals too! There were pigs, chickens, horses, goats, a turkey and and donkey.

No comments:
Post a Comment